Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In studio recording our first album

The new year is off to a great start! I've been working on brand spanking new burlesque acts to debut in the coming months and La Cholita and The Kreeps are taking the world by storm. This Friday we are performing at an exclusive event for LUCKY 13 APPAREL and last weekend we hit the studio to record our first album check out some of our behind the scenes pics.More are available on our FB page so please add us to stay up to date!

Derek Slappin the bass with an eager Lisa Simpson watching in the background


Sergio setting up his drums



not sure but it appears I'm rubbing my nipples for good luck?


14 hours into recording and still all smiles :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get your album. Great pictures, you always look so pretty.

    Lizz

    ReplyDelete